Friday, October 26, 2012

A Fireman and His Dalmatian


Halloween costumes stress me out just a little bit. It's not my favorite holiday, and I just don't want to spend the entire month of October sewing costumes. It's just not my thing. I do enjoy the incredible cuteness of kiddos in costumes though, so I try to creatively throw together something. 

I figured this would be the last year we'd get to decide what costumes the boys wore because next year Cannon will be old enough to have a strong opinion. I wanted them to be a coordinating duo, and Danny wanted Cason to be a dog since he's crawling. So, a fire fighter and Dalmatian seemed like the perfect fit.

My friend, Jenni, made Cason's ADORABLE Dalmatian costume since I couldn't find one that was just right for a 9 month old. She did an amazing job. It fit him to a "T." 


This was the point at which Cason realized that nozzle was pointed straight at his head.


And this was the point that Cason realized that there was something on his head and that he desperately wanted it off. 


The puppy dog has a TAIL! Cuteness overload!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP