Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Another Quote of the Week

Heard while taking an order through the drive through at Starbucks:

"Yea, I'm on this medicine and I can't have milk or coffee . . .
what can ya'll serve me?"

Reply thought in my head:

"You can't have dairy or coffee?
Hm, well I could serve you a GLASS OF WATER!"

Actual response:

"We have some great teas or you could have a soy steamer with any flavoring."
Who comes to Starbucks when they can't have milk or coffee?

That's like:
- going to Subway and saying you can't have bread or meat
- going to Pizza Hut and telling them you're allergic to cheese and tomotoes
- going to McDonalds and explaining that you can't have any grease in your diet


1 comments:

Anonymous February 08, 2006 6:11 PM  

I had someone ask me where to get a wedding cake...

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP