Monday, May 15, 2006

Takin' Care of Business

**DON'T FORGET! The Cereal Contest is over TONIGHT at midnight. Get your vote in for a shot at a dandy prize.**

I cooked my first turkey two weeks ago - and it didn't turn out half bad. Danny and I had a mini Thanksgiving dinner with Lynn and Joe, complete with side dishes. Free Christmas turkey from Starbucks = one large meal and many leftovers! WHOOP for eating free.
And, at risk of being disowned by my brother Matthew, I thought I'd let you know we've gone over to the dark side. We have been forced to change our license plates to SC, getting rid of any evidence that we were ever Texans, except for my little "Texas A&M Association of Former Students" sticker on my back window. It was a sad day in Columbia.

1 comments:

Cassie May 16, 2006 12:06 AM  

I know how you feel. It was a sad day for our family when we had to exchange our Texas license plates for California ones. I almost cried (and my mom did) when they took our driver's licenses and wouldn't let us keep them for a memory's sake. You can do like my mom did and put up a little shrine to Texas in your apartment.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP