Thursday, February 19, 2009

My Brother is Famous . . . What Does That Make Me?

I am the sister of this guy:


My little brother's face should pop up on your screen shockingly close. (On a side note, maybe UTD could hire me to take some pictures shoot at normal distances from people's faces.) If his picture doesn't appear right away, just wait for it, and ignore the basketball and the guy swinging a tennis racket - I'm not related to either of those items.

My baby brother is pitcher of the week.

We have managed to watch Joey play in Florida, in Chattanooga, and in Mesquite ... but not yet in Richardson. That's a blog post just waiting to happen this spring.

If you haven't noticed, Jonathan apparently picks his college baseball teams, and subsequently his education, based on the stipulation that there be orange in the uniform color.

Chattanooga State: orange & blue
Eastfield: orange & blue
University of Texas at Dallas: orange & green

An ugly color for this Aggie, but he's my brother; I love him anyways.

One of these days we're going to watch him play here, at which point I hope to get a special seat for documenting his road to fame. Right behind Nolan Ryan sounds like a good spot to put the "Reserved for Sister of the Pitcher" plaque.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP