Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Home Group Mad Gab

Most Saturday nights after church you can find us eating dinner with our home groups. We order pizza or all bring dishes for a potluck. Some how we fell into the routine of playing games after dinner. For a while we were playing Sticks every week, and I'll be honest, I was really excited when we moved on to Catchphrase - because I am horrible at Sticks.

One week, the Williams brougt over Mad Gab, and not just any Mad Gab - BIBLE Mad Gab.

I mean, can you guess what that card I'm holding below REALLY says? I'll give you a clue: it's something related to the Bible.
The guys were much more boisterous and rambunctious - actually, Danny was just louder than everyone else combined. But their antics were half of the fun.
The girls were just very intense.

"Dull Ore Daze Mile Per"
"Say it faster . . ."
"Dull Ore Daze Mile Per"
"I don't know . . ."
"Dull Ore Daze Mile Per"
"I can't hear ANYTHING, but "Dull Ore Daze Mile Per!!!"
Aiden was a fabulous sport, probably mildly amused at adults acting so ridiculous.
And of course had fed our Mad Gab insanity with chocolate . . . lots of it.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP