Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Caddo Lake - Danny's Fish

Everyone, meaning Matthew, Mandy, Jonathan and Danny fished alot at Caddo Lake. I do not fish. If you want me to fish you'd better be okay with setting a fishing pole that's already got a line in the water by my feet while I read a book. I'm too impatient to fish.
However, while at Caddo Lake Danny hooked one.
caddoblog32
No one quite knew what kinda of fish it was. It was like a catfish with no whiskers. So, Joey went in for a closer inspection, being that he's learned so much about various fish while attending Advanced Engineering Math at UTD.

caddoblog33
There were no conclusions as to it's identity. So, we snapped a few pictures to document it's capture and set it free to avoid worms on hooks in the future.

caddoblog34

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP