Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby Boy Stiller - Week 22

Week 22 FINAL

Baby Boy Stiller is over halfway done growing (inside of me at least). He and I both had a big growth spurt over the last two weeks, and there are days I'm amazing my tummy/abs can stretch this far. And, yes, I know, I have much farther to stretch. It's my first time at this okay and every little ache and pull is a new sensation.

The first vibrating flutters I felt on Valentine's Day have officially turned into little thumping kicks which Danny was able to feel for the first time on Wednesday!

And, I'll go ahead and answer the question burning in your brain (the one I get asked almost daily) - no, we don't have a name. We don't even have a list of Top 5 Names! All of a sudden I'm terrified of being the mom who brings her kid home from the hospital NAMELESS. Danny reminds me often (when I freak out about names or cry over cribs) that we have plenty of time.

We're going on our quarterly review this weekend armed with baby name books and a list boy names to cross off - so hopefully we'll make some headway. We may or may not share the narrowed down list when we return. :-)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP