Monday, September 27, 2010

Cannon - Week 11 (9/23/10)


Cannon is consistently smiling when we smile at him. He's also started having conversations back and forth with us. We talk; he coos. We ask him a question; he grunts. It's awesome!

He currently loves grabbing his shirt and batting at the frog that hangs over his activity mat. I'm not sure he's consciously batting at the frog, but he waves him arms in circles and hits it over and over and over again!

He has kicked up the drooling a notch and can create a puddle the size of his head in a matter of minutes.

Cannon sleeps around 7 hours a night and has been known to go 8 hours in a row, a feat for which I cannot take any credit. We'd done mild sleep training. If he wakes up in the middle of a nap (usually after 45 minutes) I let him whine/cry for 10-15 minutes and then go and pat his bottom help get back to sleep (yes, he naps on his tummy). At night, when I know he's sleepy, I simply lay him down in his Woombie. He usually fusses for 5-10 minutes and then falls asleep for the night. See, I just lucked out with a good sleeper!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP