Thursday, October 07, 2010

Love Affair Workshop 2010

One of my photography goals for 2010 was to attend a workshop. I have followed the blogs of Millie, Lauren, Kelly and Davina for several years and have wanted to attend their workshop (Love Affair Workshop) since they started it four years ago. Do you know how excited I was to take pictures with these women?

Millie Holloman:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Davina Fear:


Lauren Clark:


Kelly Moore:


Back in the spring, when they announced that the workshop was going to be in Dallas, I knew it was my chance to go. So, I signed up and prayed that I wasn't expecting too much of myself to leave my 8-week old baby for three days.

There is no way I can sum up all of the fabulous photography, business, creative and life lessons I learned in one small blog post. So, instead I leave you with a few of my pictures from the photoshoot we got to do with two models












  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP