Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Cannon's Day of Animals

I thought I was "fad-resistant." I thought I could withstand all the newest, hottest toys for tots. But, Sophie the Giraffe was just too much for me and my Buy Buy Baby coupon. 

Cannon is Sophie's newest fan, or rather his gums are Sophie's chewiest fans!


Cannon hadn't played with Sophie more than two minutes before Uncle Matt showed up with his newly hunted deer and Cannon was all like, "Forget this plastic giraffe, I want to see some real animals!"

He grabbed that antler like he knew what he was doing.




I've racked my brain for the funniest caption I can think of for this next picture, but really, I can't think for crying with laughter. 


We ended Cannon's day at the zoo by watching everyone play softball. Mommy cheered so loud she scared Cannon into crying! :-(

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP