Monday, November 29, 2010

My Favorite Snail Mail of the Year!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Can we talk about Christmas cards?

Somehow everything about Christmas sneaks up on me EXCEPT Christmas cards. For the last five years, we've had our photo shoots scheduled for October (which EVERYONE should do if you don't want to drive your photographer INSANE) and I've pulled myself in front of the camera for a change for a photo shoot. I've ordered the holiday cards by November and had everything addressed, stamped and waiting by the door for December first to roll around.

Well, today is November 29th and guess what? I haven't even ordered our cards yet, let alone addressed or stamped them.

I'm blaming Cannon.  Somehow one little person eats up more hours in my day than my four bosses combined when I worked eight to five. But that's okay. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thank goodness there's a Shutterfly deal going on that makes my procrastination more than worth it!

I have ordered Christmas photo cards, calendars and photo books from Shutterfly before and have been nothing but please with their easy website, quick production and quality of work. You can design everything on their website, from invitations to birth announcements to thank yous!

Want to get 50 free photo cards from Shuttefly for yourself? Write a blog post and reward your procrastination too!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP