Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Parents.com Photo Contest


Okay, I've done it. I've turned into THAT mom. You know, the mom that thinks her kid is the cutest?

I saw an ad for a baby photo contest. The winner gets a professional photo shoot and a trip to New York. All you have to do is submit a photo of your kid, collect some votes and wait! That's all? And I could get a professional photo shoot - how could I resist?

So, go vote for Cannon here: http://www.parents.com/photos/photo-contests-1/abcc/2528400006/

All you have to do is leave a comment or click "I Like This" to the right of his picture! You can "like" each of the six pictures I've uploaded and I think you can "like" them more than once up until December 18th.

So, go vote.  If we win I might just give a way a photo shoot myself in celebration!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP