Monday, January 31, 2011

Favorite Links This Month (January 2011)

A few things I've been reading and bookmarking this last month.

Spanish Schoolhouse - I found an Mommy and Me Spanish class near us through this website that Cannon and I might just have to try out!

Crocheted Balls by Martha Stewart - my Mom found these adorable balls which I would LOVE to make for Cannon!

Everything You Need to Know to Pick the Right Preschool - Modern Parents Messy Kids - we're far off from needing preschool, but I liked the overviews of the different types of preschools, if even just for ideas if we end up doing preschool at home.

How to Spot a High Quality Play Based Preschool - Not Just Cute - again, not something we need today, but I liked reading about the different "centers" as I think about setting up our home as a friendly place for Cannon to learn, explore and play.

A Lego/Coffeetable for Moms - Ana White - I've commissioned Danny to make one of these for me before Cannon starts scattering his legos everywhere.

diy {the best of my days notepad - 2011} - Under the Sycamore Tree - This is one of my new favorite blogs! I want to make one of these and then be able to look back and be thankful for 2011.

Resolved: Keep Your Computer Safe Clean and Backed up in 2011 - Lifehacker - Considering that I started off 2011 with a crashing hard drive, this is getting moved to the top of my to-do list!

You can check out everything I'm bookmarking on Delicious.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP