Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Goals 2011: Reading

I read 51 books last year. Some were from my 2010 Reading Goals list and some were ones that I just picked up throughout the year.

My friends, Rachel and Christine, did some great summaries on their blogs of books they've read this year, so I thought I'd do a similar recap incase you were looking for a reason to visit your public library.

Best Fiction Books: "The Thirteenth Tale" by Diane Setterfield and "The Help" by Kathryn Stockett

Best Non-Fiction Book: "No Impact Man" by Colin Beaven

Best Childbirth Books: "Ina May's Guide to Childbirth" by Ina May Gaskin and "Natural Childbirth the Bradley Way" by Susan McCutcheon

Best Baby Sleep Book: "Twelve Hours Sleep by Twelve Weeks Old" by Suzy Giordano

 was a little heavy on the "baby" books this year. I totally neglected my "marriage" book goals and my "finance/frugality" book list. So, here's to being more well-rounded in 2011

Want to see my new reading goals? Just click on over to my 2011 Reading List.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP