Sunday, January 09, 2011

Remembering Casa Villa

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

In a few short weeks we are moving into our very first home (pictures forthcoming). 

Apartment life has been inconvenient in more than a few ways, but we have lived in this apartment for over three years. I've learned to deal with the quirks, and even find stability in my little processes. The stairs, the community heat/air, the lack of laundry facilities. So, while it's awkward living here at times, I have my systems. They are familiar.

So, when life is good and I don't have to cart my laundry out the door and down the street, I want to remember life here. 

I want to look back and go, "Did I really hang diapers in the bathtub to dry every two days?"

Why yes, yes I did. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP