Friday, April 08, 2011

Cannon at 9 Months

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Cannon,

Happy 9 month birthday! It’s been really fun hanging out with you these last 9 months. You’re an awesome little guy and a joy to be around. I can’t believe how much you’ve changed since I first saw you back in July. Every day I see you, you surprise me with how much you’ve grown and how much you’ve learned. 


When I first heard that I was going to have a nephew, I was excited but I didn’t know what to think. I had always been the youngest in our family and so it was going to be different with you around. Since I’m the youngest in my family I never had a little brother to show stuff to (or to send off the bike ramp first). I hope that as you grow up I can be an older brother to you and show you all the things that my older siblings taught me growing up.


I love you Cannon,
Jonathan

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP