Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day Dream of the Morning: Mama Lupe's Kitchen

Anyone who really knows me knows I day dream a lot. This morning I was cooking some chorizo, egg and cheese breakfast taco's and had this day dream.

In my next life I would like to open up a breakfast taco hole in the wall restaurant and call it "Mama' Lupe's Kitchen". Every time I eat chorizo it reminds me of my childhood babysitter Lupe and her family. I kind of consider myself to be part Mexican or at least a connoisseur of Mexican food since I was raised on it while at Lupe's house.

Mama Lupe and her husband Mike had three children. So, as far as a menu is concerned I would name a taco creation after each one of them. I would have a Maggie, an Eileen and a Michael. Mike and Lupe would also have their own dishes as well. I might also consider naming a few dishes after kids who also attended the finest babysitting establishment the world has ever known, Mama Lupe's House.

Okay, now back to reality, Cannon is crying and this Saturday is my day to watch him while Laura has some Me time. We are going to clean out the garage.

Back to reality, and time to wake up from the daydream.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP