Sunday, April 03, 2011

Random Tidbits of Information

Cannon's newest trick is sticking out his tongue like this and drooling. Odd, but okay. Danny sticks out his tongue when he's concentrating - so maybe Cannon's just been in a perpetual state of focused thinking. :-)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



We're also not "crawling" per se yet . . .



. . . but Cannon sure doesn't let that stop him from getting around.


And, I'll just go ahead and clear the air. I've been hanging out with more photographers lately and the first question out of their mouths is, "Did you name him after your camera?!"


Nope. I do not love my camera that much. :-)



In other news baby name news though, Poppi alerted us to the fact that our favorite Kevin James named his new son, Kannon. That's right folks. I'm just going to pretend that Kevin James discovered the coolest name ever right here on the blog.


That's all I have for today, so I'll leave you with these adorable little baby thighs.


  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP