Wednesday, June 01, 2011

3-in-30 May/June 2011

3in30 Challenge

New Goals for June:
  1. Plan Cannon's "preschool."
    Chelsea and I are brainstorming and collaborating together to plan little activities for our boys starting in August. She's already got little themes for every month and I'm so thankful she's letting me tag along on her great teacher planning skills - because I didn't even know WHERE to begin! Now, I am using the term "preschool" very loosely, simply because I don't know what else to call the organized "play time" we'll be doing!
  2. Scan Paper Files
    See below that I only got one of last months goals halfway done. So, here's to a big scanning party and getting rid of the paper clutter!
  3. Order business cards
    Well, the logo should be done soon, which means I can now order some business cards! WHOOP!
May Goals Recap:

  1. Plan Cannon's 1st Birthday Party
    Well, the budget turned out to be the deciding factor on this, so that was easy! We'll be celebrating next month with family and friends simply style. Stay tuned for pictures.
  2. Organize Paper Files
    This goal only got halfway done - I did manage to get everything sorted into two piles: save and scan. Now, I just have to relabel and file everything we're saving and scan and shred everything that we're saving digitally.
  3. Make Photography Purchases
    still:life photography is now an offical dba (Doing Business As). I have an assumed name certificate from the county to prove it. I've also purchased a domain name (to be revealed in the coming weeks), hired a graphic designer who's creating away at this very moment, and invested in the new Photoshop so I can do even more awesome tweaks and edits. So, I'm quite pleased with the things accomplished this month. Photoshoots and editing are keeping me busy, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP