Tuesday, August 02, 2011

3-in-30 July/August

3in30 Challenge

New Goals for August:
  1. Scan documents and organize paper filing system.
    Here's to attempting to get the office somewhat orderly and organized (again!).
  2. Sell old books online or at Half Price Books
    Mom's cleaning out our old bedrooms, so I have PILES of old books that I don't want and definitely don't have any space to store. So, here's to earning a little extra cash from the old treasures.

  3. Organize bookmarks in Evernote, Google Bookmarks, Delicious, Pinterest, Google Reader.
    Do you know how long I've been bookmarking blogs and websites? Years! And do you know how many different types of bookmark organizers I've used? TOO MANY! So, here's to getting all of the information I've been saving into one place.
July Goals Recap:

 I didn't have any goals for July and it was great. I rested, rested and rested, sometimes taking two naps a day with Cannon. It was wonderful.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP