Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Little Fire Fighter


It took Cannon a whole day to discover his fire fighter hat leftover from his field trip to the fire station. And he LOVES it. He'll often ask for it when he wakes up from his nap and leave it on while pushing his walker around the house. 


I got out the mirror so he could see himself, and lo and behold, apparently Cannon thinks he is HILARIOUS!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


In case you didn't get that the first time, let's check again . . .


Yup, he's something else.


Wait, what's that? You want to see if you're still there?


Oh my word - have YOU seen that baby in the mirror?



And, I've been trying to capture the cuteness of curls that are Cannon's mullet before Danny makes me cut them off and turn him into a big boy.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP