Thursday, November 10, 2011

LensBaby: Urban Shoot

Cannon and I attended one of my FAVORITE LensBaby meetup yet in downtown McKinney. It was the PERFECT little location for an urban photo shoot and I got some of my FAVORITE pictures of him.

This is him sporting his new "Daddy & Me" matching beanie (you'll get to see the Father & Son duo on Danny's birthday blog post).










How grown up is my son?



This is my attempt at distracting him from tugging on his hat by singing "If you're happy and you know it . . ." This is his ". . . your face will surely show it" pose:


"If you're happy and you know it clap you're hands . . ."


But all of my distractions only last so long . . . 


. . . and just like that we've had enough of the "hat!"




To see other LensBaby events we've attended, check out:

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP