Friday, December 30, 2011

Baby Belly #2 - The Danny Stiller Edition

Thanks to Cason coming exactly at 40 weeks on his due date I didn't have to take a Week 40 baby belly picture. 

However, before closing out this baby belly #2 series, I thought I'd give you a little chuckle. My husband is a grand sport of all of my crazy ideas. He tolerates my weekly pictures, my crafty ideas, and my diy projects. He more than tolerates them, he usually embraces them and runs with me to complete them. 

Every week before my belly picture, I adjusted my camera settings using Danny as my "usually" unsuspecting model. ALL of these pictures (except for the pumpkin in the shirt) are unposed and are Danny being himself in all his wonderful candidness. We never anticipated putting these on the blog, but after going through them I just couldn't resist. 

Danny gave his permission for me to post ALL of these. For those of you that make it to the end, you'll understand.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP