Thursday, December 22, 2011

Peekaboo and Baby Signs

**DISCLAIMER: I know most of you are anxiously awaiting more pictures of Cason. They are coming - I promise. In fact, Cannon has taken to giving Cason kisses and it's so cute I just want to eat them both up. However, my brain will explode if I don't blog in chronological order - so pardon me while I catch up!**

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

This cutie patootie has one word for you . . .


PEEKABOO!!!


We do this over and over again at meals/snack time.



Until he decides it's time to return to his regularly scheduled eating . . . with an extra scarf around his neck.


Cannon would also like to show off some of the signs that make our day SO MUCH less frustrating.





and the over-used MORE!


And one of these days I'll get an actual video up of him doing more of his vocabulary.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP