Friday, February 10, 2012

Cason - Week 5

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Sleep:
We broke out our favorite swaddle: The Woombie this week. It's so easy-peasy simple, and while I love the Miracle Blanket, at 2 am a zipper is so much easier that winding my child up in a yard of fabric.

Feeding:
Still eating every three hours around the clock.

Clothes:
Cason moved up from newborn to Size 1 disposable diapers. He's only wearing disposables occasionally, when I forget to keep up with laundry or we're going out. I'm blown away at how fast he's growing.

Events:
We made it to church for the first time as a family of four this week! Cannon went to his little toddler class and I wore Cason. He made it through the preaching and then we spent the time of worship eating in the nursing room. We also ventured out to home group for the first time. Apparently this was our week to GET OUT!

Cason has started cooing and talking to us while he smiles. He LOVES face-to-face time. He lights ups and grins from ear to ear when I lean over him to change his diaper.

Last week I made it out of the house for a walk, this week I made it to library story hour at Harrington Library with two children. And we were on time! I'm sure Cannon was thrilled to finally be getting out of the house and interacting with other children again.

Want to compare? Cannon - Week 5

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP