Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day

**Am I the only one out there still blogging from last month?**


For a little belated Valentine for the grandparents, I attempted the crazy. We made footprint art. Yes, I'm the one who thought it would be a good idea to try to dip my 4 month old's feet in red paint. About halfway through and with red paint everywhere I realized I must not have thought this through in my sleep deprived state. The final product did turn out kinda cute if I do say so though!

Cannon's not wild about messes, finger painting, things that stick to him, etc. So he might have sat on that stool with his legs straight out indefinitely if I had just left him there. 



Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP