Monday, February 27, 2012

Just one of those days . . .


I share this photo with you to tell you what kind of day we sometimes have.

It's amazing how hard it is to get in the shower with two children. I don't know why, but it is. How people keep up with personal hygiene with three, or even four, children I'll never know! 

On this particular day, I desperately wanted a long, hot shower. Cason was asleep in the pack n' play, so I put Cannon in his room with a few toys and put up the baby gate. Ten minutes later, I turn off the hot water and hear "Mama? Mama? Mama? Mama?" coming from the boys room over and over and over again. *Sigh* So much for a relaxing shower. 

"Just a minute!" I call. I quickly dry off, blow dry my hair and throw on some deodorant. 

By the time I get to Cannon's room, this is what I find. He'd fallen asleep right in front of the door. *Sigh again*

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP