Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Your Smile Makes Me Smile


Dear Cason -

I think the Lord knew I need smiles in my life when he gave you to us. You are our smiley baby boy. You smile in your sleep, you smile at the frog on your activity mat, you smile at strangers, you smile at your brother and you smile in the midst of your hardest cries when I lean over and look into your eyes.

You light up when people are around and when someone talks to you. You might just be our little social butterfly. Although your brother's not a shy one either.

Sometimes, when we're all having a rough day and I'm getting frazzled and worn out, I stop. I stop just to hold you. Your smile makes me smile and your cuddles make a long day so much better. A little time on the couch in the middle of the chaos and pretty soon I'm laughing at you, you're laughing at Cannon and we're all feeling much better about the day.

Thank you for smiling Son. It's beautiful.

I love you -
Mama


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP