Friday, May 11, 2012

DTS Graduation Picnic - Part 1

I'm going to split these pictures up into two posts because you might from cuteness overload if I don't.

DTS hosted a picnic complete with a bbq dinner, a petting zoo, pony rides, inflatables and live music for the graduates. 

Cannon had the time of his life. It almost made the last five years worth it just to get to enjoy him enjoying himself so much. 


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I mean - look at the joy on that child's face. 

The child is fearless around animals. He LOVES them. And he LOVES showing off his animal signs. Other parents probably think my child is possessed because he walks around pettings zoos yelling and gesturing.

GOAT! CHICKEN! GOAT! CHICKEN! 


We weren't sure how he'd do riding a pony, but look at that:


Daddy's not even holding on. When did my baby become a boy?


He would have ridden around in a circle until it got dark if we let him.


Oh my sweetness. He couldn't be any cuter.


He talked about that pony non-stop . . . until we found the inflatable slide!

To be continued . . .

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP