Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Graduation Jonathan!


My youngest brother, Jonathan, graduated with his Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Texas at Dallas.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I don't know but that there isn't something about caps and gowns and baby brothers that get a big sister all teary eyed and sentimental. Wasn't I just dressing him up as my baby doll or wrestling him to the floor yesterday?










Take pictures of my family is a funny affair. This . . .

. . . quickly turns to this. I'll spare you all of the out takes.

Congratulations Uncle Jo-Jo! We couldn't be more proud of you. We'll be back in a few years to watch you cross the stage again for your Masters & PhD! And then I'll suppose we'll have to teach the boys how to say/sign "Doctor."

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP