Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy July 4th 2012

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
We enjoyed the annual Fourth of July Plano Parade with our friends' the Odoms this year. Most of these photos were taken by Wade (except for the ones that he's in of course). 
Remember that cute red romper that Cannon wore LAST July 4th (back when Cason was just a little peanut inside me)? Yea, Cason totally rocked it this year. How is my child so big?! Shouldn't a romper that's size 18 months look baggier on a 6 month old baby?
This next photo just makes me laugh because it's family photos in reality. And Wade's quote, "This might be the best photo I've ever taken of the Stillers." just made me laugh out loud. 
We might have to find a new parade to frequent, because we had the three cutest boys on the street and I think Jack is eating the only piece of candy that was thrown out this year. Isn't that why you brave the heat to watch parades? For the candy?

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP