Thursday, September 06, 2012

Cason at 8 Months

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Dear Cason,

When I found out your mom and dad were having another baby I was overjoyed and couldn't wait for you to come into this world. I already feel we have a special bond as we are both the younger brother in our families. I was blessed to have been the younger brother to your dad who is an excellent roll model and someone I can always count on. I can assure you Cannon will do the same because there is a special bond brothers share that cannot be broken.

I am really looking forward to spending time with you, forming many memories, and creating a lifelong friendship.  I want you to always know that you can turn to me in good times and bad if there is ever anything you need. You should always make sure you make family your first priority and know that we are all here to support and love you. It is also very important that you follow your heart through this journey of life and live your dreams. At the end of the day, you decide who you want to be and you make the decisions that get you there.

You and your brother mean a lot to me and I take my responsibility as an uncle very seriously. I have big shoes to fill as my uncles have always been a big part of my life and impacted me greatly with many cherished memories never to be forgotten. You will always have a very special place in my heart and January 6th, 2012 will always be your day.

Love,
Uncle Chris

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP