Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Cason at 10 Months

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Dear Cason,
As I write this letter, I have not seen you in person yet, but I feel that I know you!  I LOVE to see your pictures on Facebook and watching you smile makes me smile!  I also love the stories your Mom tells along with the pictures, like the one where she explains the making of the bed in your Mommy and Daddy’s bedroom and how that makes you laugh!  I’m laughing just thinking of you laughing.

As you grow older, I know you are going to have a wonderful life with your family.  I can’t wait to hear more about you and Cannon playing together!  I’m sure there will be many fun stories.  I love to see how your parents interact with  you.  You are blessed to be born in your wonderful family.  Remember to cherish each minute of your childhood and enjoy the love of your family.

Cason, I can’t wait to meet you in person and have fun with you.  I’m the Aunt who loves to have fun and laugh!!!  Meanwhile, be sure to continue to learn and treasure your wonderful family.
I love you Cason.

Great Aunt Sally


Hi Cason, 
Welcome to our family.  We are so blessed to be able to watch you grow into a super boy.  Always remember that no matter what happens in your life, you will be loved.

Great Aunt Barbara and Great Uncle Rik

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP