Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Life is your grand delight

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Oh my second child, 

You find laughter in everything. I look at you and you giggle. I take you out of the bath and you kick and squeal. You realize you're holding an orange fish and you are delighted to the point of chuckles. 

I think our life was very solemn and very quiet until you came into this world and flashed your crazy grin. 

Life is your grand delight. 

I think you are going to be our entertainer, our jokester, our family clown, our prankster, and the life of our party. 

You are the best medicine on a long day, which is good because some times your teething, your lack of sleeping, or you insatiable desire to put everything into your mouth make my days long. 

Keep smiling little guy. It's wonderful contagious and beautiful.

I love you so much!

Mama

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP