Sunday, November 18, 2012

Waking up . . .

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Yes, my youngest sleeps like this. How is that even comfortable? I don't even know.


One of my children wakes up on the wrong side of the bed . . . every time . . . after every nap . . . after every night. It's "Good morning Groucho how loud you do scream." every. single. day. It's like he doesn't want to sleep another minute, but so annoyed that he had to wake up. You try to figure out what to do with that. 


My other child wakes up and likes to give me the most peaceful snuggles ever. He walks out of his room with flushed cheeks, crazy hair and whispers to sit in my lap and read a book. It's like he just got done with a massage at the spa and is in a tranquil state of zen. 


I'll leave you to guess which is which. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP