Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Snow Day!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

My children are clearly from Texas. They own NO good snow clothes and they hate the snow. The entire time I was bundling Cannon up in all of the coats he owns he kept saying, "I stay inside Mommy. I not like snow. I want stay inside." Being the good photographer mother that I am, I just nodded my head, saying "uh huh." I was determined not to miss the ONCE a year snow day photo shoot opportunity.

In fact I had to pick him up and place him in the snow Cannon didn't move from that spot. Cason touched the snow with ONE finger and went into hysterics. The minute I put him back on dry land he literally danced a jig!

Maybe next year, snow day. Maybe we'll enjoy you next year.


  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP