Saturday, April 13, 2013

Letters to My Children - April 2013

Because one day I will forget these moments and because one day I want them to know how much I loved these little days with them . . . I've joined a little blog circle with my friends. We're writing notes to our children every month. Because they are important to us. Because these days are fleeting. Because maybe, just maybe, one day I'll laugh at the chaos, the messes, and the memories.

Be sure to click through and read my friend, Carrie's, sweet letter to her twins.


Littlest One -

I'd like to introduce you to two very special boys.

These are your brothers . . . your big brothers. They don't always dress like that, but we are big Duck Dynasty fans.

They are going to love you very much. They will smother you in kisses and tackle you to the ground, maybe in the same breath.

We heard your heartbeat last week. It was music to our ears. We saw your little profile, your tiny arms and your quickly beating heart. You are alive and well and we've told the world that you're coming.

If you're a girl, you'll be the very protected princess (or the tom boy trying to keep up with your brothers' adventures). If you're a boy, you'll be our third musketeer (another "C" to make the perfect Stiller trifecta).

We are so excited to meet you. I'll warn you now - there will be dirty diapers, toy-cluttered floors, and you're probably going to have to cry a bit to be heard over your older brothers. But I promise there will be lots of snuggles, tender kisses, play time on the floor, and long walks in the fresh air. Life is going to be crazy, but we can't wait to welcome you to our adventure.

I love you baby!

Mama

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP