Sunday, May 12, 2013

Baby Belly #3 - Week 17

Well, it's my third Mother's Day. And in keeping with tradition there's a third baby on the way. We really have got to stop this trend. 

This week I really feel like it's a girl. My cravings have been so different this time around - just more diverse and more intense - and my lightheadedness/dizziness has been much more prevalent. So, I'm wondering if pink is in our future.

Allergies are still driving me bonkers this week. Lots of sneezing, itchy eyes and runny noses over here.

I did break out the body pillow this week. I don't really need it yet for belly support but we're getting there. I also had my first middle-of-the-night leg cramp this week (let the sleepless nights begin) so I'm trying to hydrate better. Do you know how hard it is to stay hydrated (properly) when you have two little ones to care for? For some reason it seams nearly impossibly for me to stop and sip water. 

Cason's Baby Bump (Week 17)

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP