Monday, June 17, 2013

{Becoming Mother} A New Blog Series

IMG_1874
I've gotten quite a few questions about my hospital birth with Cannon, my birthing center birth with Cason, and why I choose those locations. I thought it might be fun to do a blog series on women who have had different birthing experiences and what they've liked about them. I'm ALWAYS encouraged to read positive birth experiences and these stories will not disappoint. I'll be back at the end of the series to share what we liked about our hospital birth and what we liked about our birthing center birth. 

This is not a promo for a particular type of birth, in fact I've tried to cover as many types of births as possible, from natural at home to c-section in the hospital. This is more of a "what can you expect" if you were to have one of these types of birth. I know when I was pregnant with Cannon I just wanted to know what different birthing scenarios looked like. What did a hospital birth look like? What could I expect if I chose a home birth? Everything was so new and foreign to me that stories of mamas who had gone before were very helpful. Hopefully these stories will encourage you, help you make a birth decision that's right for your family, and most of all simply rejoice in the way God creates life.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP