Sunday, July 28, 2013

Baby Belly #3 - Week 28

Braxton Hicks contractions are getting stronger and more uncomfortable this week. I'm starting to make Cason walk and hold my hand more and more because carrying this belly along with a 30 pound toddler is a bit much. Call it my work out of the day. 

We had our 28 week appointment with Carol at the Allen Birthing Center. I passed my glucose test, but my bloodwork came back slightly anemic. I suppose that would explain the blood sugar drops and fatigue I get all of a sudden when I just must sit down and eat something. So red meat and kale smoothies were on the menu this week to remedy that problem.

I'm also measuring about 31 weeks, which is much larger than normal for me. I'm usually measuring right on track (IE: 28 cm at 28 weeks). I spent one day worrying about this and then decided to just pray that everything was okay. We start visiting the midwives every two weeks now, so we'll be back to check things out soon. Hopefully I'll be measuring more on track by then.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP