Friday, August 02, 2013

Some S'mores

This pregnant mama totally bought into Kroger's marketing scheme. I stood in front of that cardboard display and just bought the marshmallows, chocolate and graham crackers that were all right there, conveniently grouped, staring me in the face. I don't think I even paused very long to question my decision. 

Danny brilliantly broiled the marshmallows in the oven one day after dinner and we all relished our urban camping treat. This dessert also perfectly displays how differently my boys eat. 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
"Wait what?! You don't eat the chocolate off first?" 
"Hm, this looks messy. Let me assess the best way to get this into my mouth. Can I get a napkin?"
"Well, that was great. Where's the next one? No more? Okay, I'll just keep licking this marshmallow off my fingers then."

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP