Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Family Park Time

Oh these days. Days when all we have to do on a Saturday afternoon or a weekday evening is play at the park. 

Sometimes I look back on Cannon's first days and think "Those were the simple days. One child. No agenda. The only thing I had to do was take photos of him laying on a blanket."

But then I look at our days now and think, "One day I'll look back on these moments and think that these were the simple days." No organized sports, no homework, no after school activities, no drivers ed. Just play, play, play and more play . . . all day long. Our days are full of library books, play grounds, duck bread, and goldfish crackers. I'm thinking it doesn't get much more beautiful than this!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP