Sunday, October 13, 2013

Baby Belly #3 - Week 39

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I'm totally worn out. I don't want to do anything. We haven't gone to any of our scheduled activities/play dates/events this week. I've had six days of intermittent prodromal labor at this point. I just want to have a baby!

We had our 39 week appointment with Leslie at the Allen Birthing Center this week. I'm 2.5 cm dilated on the inside and 3-4 cm dilated on the outside. I'm 50% effaced, but the baby's head is still high and has room to come down. It will most likely be a quick labor again.

Finally, on Thursday, I finally had a good day emotionally and mentally. I felt like I was finally coming to terms with the fact that this baby may take a few more days to come.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP