Monday, October 07, 2013

Caps for Brothers

I'm going against all of my workflow and organizational instincts and posting this totally out of order. But I took the boys out for one last "brothers" photo shoot and I just had to share the photos.

I wanted to capture them together, one last time when it was just the two of them, before there's three little boys or two big brothers and a baby girl. They had 21 months just the two of them . . . it was fast, it was fleeting, it was very, very precious.

Cannon's wearing my great-grandfather's "cap" and I found a little cap for Cason at Gymboree. They LOVE wearing their caps and reading "Caps for Sale" with Nana.

Believe it or not these are not all of my favorite images, so if you'd like to see more, you can check out SmugMug.

  Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP