Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013

Cannon was originally going to dress up as Handy Manny and then he discovered Uncle Matt's old puppy dog costume at Nana's house and that's all he talked about for a week. So, 2013 saw little Jace, the Duck Commander, trick or treating with his blue and white hunting dog. 

If you're like me, and want to compare this year's Duck Commander and Puppy Dog to last year's Fire Fighter and Dalmatian, just click here.

I couldn't get my act together and get a costume for Colt, so he went has a pumpkin. Thank you orange hat gifted from a friend. 
For old times sake, Colt and I took a photo in the same spot that I took all 25 of those growing belly pictures when I was pregnant with him. Hard to believe he fit inside of me just nine days prior to this.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP