Thursday, December 26, 2013

Emmanuel, God with Us

My favorite thing about getting the Christmas decoration boxes out of the attic is unwrapping the nativity set. I have my beautiful Willow Tree set that is off limits to little hands, but we also have the Little People Nativity and Melissa and Doug Nativity that the boys can play with any time they want. We retell and use the little figurines to re-enact the Christmas story daily and I am continually reminded that Jesus came to be God with us. God with us playing on the floor with little plastic pieces of toys.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
(This is Cannon, excuse me, Batman playing with my Mom's nativity set that I grew up playing with. It's nostalgic and obviously very durable to endure dozens of little hands over the decades.)
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP