Monday, December 16, 2013

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
I love having boys. I love that they are close in age. I love that one day they will all tower over me. I love that they will have each other for adventures, for escapades, as confidants, and built-in friends. Right now the days are simple. Our activities mundane. But one day we are all going to explore, play and make so many memories together. It's going to be a wild ride with these three and I can't wait. 
In more boring news, my children seem to change daily. One day they look just like Danny, the next day they look a little more like me (not very often, but occasionally). Most days Colt seems to favor Cannon. They are definitely distinct and not in any way identical, but they resemble each other. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP