Monday, January 20, 2014

Uke-a-bye Baby

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
by Loren Kate

May these wings fly on by
May I never forget why
The way you feel inside my belly
and the way that I dream of you in my heart and head

A light turned on
Inside of me it floated down
Down from the stars
I watched it fall as my head hit the pillow
And I prayed one day I'd see you in my arms

Go now rest your head, clear your mind
Never forget this love of my
For it only grows every day
Like trees, like flowers in the spring of the rain

One day soon I'm bound to receive
A gift from the heavens like a poem in the sand
A message in the clouds or a letter in the mailbox
Telling me your ready to come on down

For now rest your head, clear your mind
Never forget this love of mine
For it only grows every day
LIke trees, like flowers in the spring of the rain
Like trees, like flowers in the spring of the rain

Oooh, rest your head
Oooh, clear your mind
Oooh, never forget
Oooh, this love of mine.

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP