Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Blogging, Photography and Sleeping Babies

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
This really is more of a photo blog these days than anything else. Well, it's really more of a three-month-behind scrapbook if we're really honest. Photographing my kids is often times a way for me to enjoy the really slow or really chaotic days of being a stay-at-home mom. Either I'm looking for entertainment or I'm going so crazy with the mess and the demands of small children that I'm trying to cope with a creative outlet. 

Blogging these photos gives me a chance to take an hour for myself and also see just how beautiful my boys are (without having to clean any bodily fluids off my clothes or answer one more "why" question). I love looking back over all these photos and realizing just how piercing blue Colt's eyes are or just how contagious Cason's smile is. Sweet sleeping Colt. I just want to go squeeze him right now. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP