Friday, February 28, 2014

Our Family This Month (February 2014)

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

February was a quiet month for us. No major activities, no new developments. We are just living life these days.We all (well, not Danny) did get pink eye. In fact Cannon liked those eye drops so much (NOT REALLY) that he got pink eye TWICE. 

Most days we are just trying to survive until bed time. I still don't feel like we're in a groove or have found our rhythm as a family of five. I always feel like I'm putting out fires, reacting to the boys' antics and messes, instead of getting ahead and being proactive in our activities, schedule and parenting. Colt is only four months old, so I know not much time has passed, but I'm ready to feel like our days have some sort of order. 

  © Blogger template 'A Click Apart' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP